rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Media Festival Judge

I was recently invited to be a judge for the Orange County Student Media Festival. The winners go on to participate in FAME. I got to judge the instructional video category for 6-8 grade. Wow! I was really impressed. These kids are very talented. I wish we had media courses when I was in middle school.

One video really stood out to me. It was a video on how to draw a panda. The young lady sat behind a translucent material to demonstrate the drawing technique. She used some beautiful music and graphics to finish the video.

I felt very honored to be selected as a judge. It's nice to know that our future filmmakers are so creative! Maybe one day they'll be working with me at Unity Event Videography.

No comments:

Post a Comment